This course is for the newly commissioned notary or the notary who has not been active in the past. You will gain the knowledge to be self-assured in your ability to properly fulfill the needs of your client.
In New Notary Workshop, we will
- Examine the research material available; where to find it; and most importantly, how to use it.
- Explore the five different types of notary offices and methods to help the notary excel thereby making more money.
- Cover basic record keeping, why we keep copies, how long to keep them.
- Reveal Identification tips, how to structure directories on our computer for ease of retrieval.
- Review equipment (laptop, scanner, printer, mobile card, inverter) set ups, features for the mobile notary.
- Determine what to charge for your services as well as how to tell if you are giving your services away.
Use the online search tools to get the information you need, especially when you are in a hurry.
- Discuss the Revised Statutes 35 with an in-depth look at its wisdom.
- Probe the Attorney General's Opinions as they relate and apply to notaries, why they are important to us and how to use them.
Develop our reputation as a notary and how to maintain it.
- Cover Ethics and Professionalism in a practical and understandable manner.
With so much to learn, why delay! Excel Today!